Disclaimer: This is not a serious post, we are going to share some shenanigans together 🤣
Do you ever take note of your thoughts? weird, important, sweet, annoying thoughts?
How about your activities? I do not mean the “life achievement”, “goal-driven” kinda activities. Simple activities such as eating, taking a walk, conversations, listening to music?
I would like to share some of my thoughts and activities. I sometimes document my thoughts and activities.
Okay, a quick serious story first. On one of the lockdown days, I had been stuck inside all day sitting at my system working and at the same time worrying about the aspects of my life that were not working. It got so bad I lost all appetite for eating. I decided to step out for dinner at about 7.25pm, I saw people, I smiled I joked, I enjoyed the camaraderie and most importantly enjoyed the evening breeze🤩🤩(don’t worry safety rules were observed). Being outdoors is a blessing “shey”?
Here we go💃, a list of my thoughts and actvities 😁😁😁💫💫💫 :
- Do you carry out food experiments? I tried a slice of bread a slice of tomato and a scoop of scrambled egg my tastebuds exploded “oohh la la”🤩 😋
- Tracy Chapman’s “baby can I hold you tonight?”💫, Sighs, my brother brought me up on some good music and I cannot wait to sing this with my lover in a bit.💙💙💙
- I wanted to check up on a loved one and then I struggled with forgetfulness and vulnerability. “yen yen yen“. I remember to check up in my head and then I forget to carry out the action in real life.😑
- I don’t do breakfast, it turns my stomach upside down 😁 but I’m learning and my system has finally adjusted.
- Lately, I’ve been stuck on my phone while eating because that’s the only time I have to catch up and respond to messages. But I’m learning to engage more in my environment. I had a conversation at breakfast today it was beautiful😍. It was about extroverts who are shy and do not love public spaces but love private spaces and ambiance. I also got some insight into some techy stuff.
- Oh!, I love earphones, headphones, bluetooth speakers anything that would make music come closer to me 😍. P.S: Maroon 5’s memories can be really touchy and mushy but yeah it helps you reminisce about your journey.
- My coach says women over-emotionalize things (🤔) what do you think?
- I love Timon and Pumbaa 🤣 the way those guys are wired is weird and Simba of cours. But hey! they are proof that your support structure (https://wp.me/pbSZAh-1u) can come from unimaginable places, look beyond people’s background and appearance to their hearts.
- Have you ever looked at someone you are in close contact with every day again and admire their physical beauty and tell them “but you are fine sha ” and she says “ahn ahn” with that weird look (🙄) like “why are you saying these“, 🤣🤣 but she is fine naaaa 🤷♀️
“Yenyenyen Yadayadayada“, want to share some of your thoughts/activities with me? You know I always love to hear from you.
P.S: Viva La Vida